Learn Feng Shui Testimonials
Recent praise and testimonials for the Learn Feng Shui Course…
- “I became interested in Feng Shui a few years ago and found the various books available on the subject facinating but a little confusing. After employing the services of a Feng Shui consultant, I found that the house felt much more relaxed. Jon was recommended to me a few months later, and came to consult on a new house. He was a deeply passionate and inspirational man and ignited a spark of facination in me to learn more about the subject.The Feng Shui foundation course is a clear and comprehensive teaching guide to learning the skills and application of this facinating art form. Following the modules and excercises with Theo and Jon, you gradually build a firm foundation of knowledge and begin to recognise how and why different buildings support people in different ways, and how to modify weaker areas which may be causing problems. I loved the common sense attitude to the programme as everything is clearly explained and applied to real households and workplaces. My expectations were surpassed, and I am happily living in homes which continue to support me in life.” – Catherine, Sept 2012
- “As a long time organizer for the Belgian East West Center I did invite Jon back to Antwerp (where he had taught many times over the last 30 years) to teach his Feng Shui training course and I did particpate myself. We had an incredible year between November 2010 and June 2011, learning about all different aspects of Feng Shui. Afterwards I took this online version and was amazed how clearly this was all brought together, better than a book could do. And surprised that I not only could go over the parts again that were difficult for me to get, but also saw and heard things Jon must have told during the course but I wasn’t able to hear at that time. I’m still running the center but can’t think of going back to the state of mind before I did study Feng Shui with Jon.” – Luc, Sept 2012 – http://www.owc.be
- “Learning from Jon was a very valuable experience for me. Jon was able to put all of the strange and foreign feng Shui concepts into a simple humanistic context. It was so easy to learn from him and understand. It was like taking a class on Albert Einstein’s theory of existential psychology, and philosophical science of man and his environment, that was taught by Walt Disney. Thanks to Jon I am more rest assured and animated now in my understanding of Feng Shui and being a consultant. Thank you Jon.” – Mark, Sept 2012
- “A very detailed course but put in a very down to earth and easy to understand way. Before studying this course, there were a few areas of Feng Shui that had me slightly confused. I found Jon’s down to earth way of teaching and Theo’s working through examples on the videos helped clarify things for me.” – Alexandra, Sept 2012
- “Learning Feng Shui with Jon Sandifer is a wonderful way to ease into the complex principles of Feng Shui. Jon’s eBook, structured training, activities and supplemental materials help enhance understanding. Most importantly, the series is self-paced. This facilitates one’s learning to ensure all material is clearly understood before progressing. With Jon’s program, you learn in layers and built on the previous module’s concepts in a time frame that works for you! This training incorporates a variety of learning techniques such as visual, auditory & didactic which helps the learner achieve the goal at hand. Jon does a phenomenal job of offering support throughout. Thanks to Jon and Theo for providing such a comprehensive training program.” – Jillian, Sep 2012
- “I first attended the feng shui course in 2009 with Jon, this was an intense training but was delivered with great simplicity. Jon was calm, supportive and incredibly knowledgeable about his craft. I learnt so much on this course and I’ve had many great experiences of putting this into practice as a Feng Shui consultant! I was additionally excited that Jon & Theo put together the learn feng shui online course. This has been incredible in supporting my current knowledge as well as building on such knowledge with Jon’s experience and insights. What is fantasic is the immediate access to online courses; helps to focus and reinforce any specific topic that one wishes to study. The online Feng Shui course is clearly taught by Jon and Theo asks pertinent questions which increases one’s learning. Straight forward examples and discriptions are additionally offered, which I feel deepens the overall experience. It’s fantasically affordable and a great learning tool for all who wish to study the art of Feng Shui and a valuable additional tool kit for professionals already in this field of work! It’s amazingly beneficial to all.” – Wendle, Sep 2012
- “I really like the way how Jon and Theo made them modules.For me,as a Non English native, it was very helpful to follow them, easy to understand and very explicit! I’m more than grateful for all the knowledge that Jon has shared with us! He will live always in my memory” – Monica, Sept 2012
- “I thoroughly enjoyed studying the course with Jon and Theo. It was a great, easy to follow course with clear explanations. I liked the way Jon teaches the modules in such a simple way. Most importantly, both of them were there for me to sorting out my queries when needed. Thank you for the amazing course!” – Shashini, Sept 2012
- “I have always been interested in learning Feng Shui and haven’t had the time. Thank you from my heart Jon and Theo for the most amazing gift of Learn Feng Shui from the comfort of my home, in my own time. You have taken the mystery out of one of the most important and useful tools for our dally life and made it such fun and easy to understand. The information is clear, concise, comprehensive and offers a fully professional guide, its has also been such fun and inspiring! I have learnt the importance of clearing spaces of clutter; enhancing the flow of energy throughout my Studio; enhancing the flow of creation and generally keeping my life in harmony with my surroundings. Its been amazing to see how simple and easy changes have had a profound effect on the energy in my building and on my staff. Thank you! I now look at spaces and buildings from a completely different perspective and have a deeper understanding of the importance of balance and harmony. Thanks a million!” – Lindka, Sept 2012
- “I would like to express how happy I am to study the FS e-course that Jon and Theo put together last year and which helps me to extend my FS knowledge, as no other training I attended, has done. In 1998 I was on my first 9 Star Ki workshops with Jon, which took me onto a magic journey of the elements and time. This e-course takes me into the realm of the complex and magic world of Compass School, Ba Zi and Flying Stars and explains it in an easily understandable language. What is particular useful and practical is how Jon and Theo plan out a site visit, talk to the client, survey the site, Theo drawing the plan and then Jon assessing it. I love it. All is so easy to follow, with little jargon and if there is, then Jon explains it or Theo nudges him with additional questions. There are times I feel Jon and Theo were sitting right in front of me. It is an amazing value for such a professionally designed and efficient course, packed with hours of videos and accompanying PDF material. The cherry on top is the email back up and the regular additional email Feng Shui information which you post to support the course material. What is also such a generous touch is that if I recommend the course to somebody else, I also benefit. Now… what else could I ask for? For sure this is a great foundation to pursuit my professional path with Feng Shui. Thank you all.” – Gabriella, Sept 2012
- “It was Jon’s book Feng Shui Journey that got me into Feng Shui in the first place, as a 20-year-old, as I found I loved learning about 9-star Ki/Astrology and all the different personality types as taught in the advanced modules of the course. It’s a system of numbers that reveals your inner character and also what direction to take in life. I was so honoured to meet Jon 10 years later and for him to write a regular column for Soul & Spirit magazine giving forecasts for each number, much like astro predictions. He was a fascinating man who had had a very varied, interesting life – journeying all around the globe as a young man – and I wish I could have spent more time in his presence, learning from his vast experience not only of Feng Shui but of life.” – Katy, Sept 2012
- “I have had a fascination with Feng Shui for many years. I very carefully chose to study with Jon instead of another Feng Shui master due to his integrity and wisdom, not to mention his friendly personality. I decided to study the LFS course to complement my interior design and property styling business. The course is so clear, concise and easy to access – as Jon teaches Theo about FS, its almost as if I am part of the ‘class’. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to discover the wonders of FS.” – Chantal, Sept 2012
- “For 8 months from 2010 to 2011, I commuted one weekend a month to Belgium (from the United States) just to study under Jon. His way of teaching feng shui makes it so applicable. And, now having these online courses with Jon and Theo have been such a gift. They help me keep the information fresh in my mind and give me a constant source of inspiration.” – Franca, Sept 2012
- “Jon and Theo provided a lovely overview of the foundational concepts to effectively apply Feng Shui right away. Jon is a superb instructor and seeks to include a greater understanding amongst the student body. I am very pleased with the Foundation Course!” – Jillian, Jul 2012
- “The course offered by Jon and Theo is just great for online learners. It has so much to offer that you can put into practice, in relationships, in your home, your office, in life and in just everything! It’s right on!!!!!” – Megha, Jul 2012
- I have found this course to be very comprehensive and easy to understand. The basics of Feng Shui are so well explained when Jon teaches Theo, that I feel as though I’m there too! Thank you for making it so easy to access.” – Chantal, June 2012
- Jon and Theo make an amazing team as they effortlessly take you through this facinating subject. The information was very clear and straight forward which made each module very easy to understand.
By the end of the course, I couldn’t wait to apply the knowledge into practice and improve my own living space!…” – Catherine, June 2012
- I have read books about Feng Shui and had some prior knowledge in bits and pieces. But with this 6 module foundation course all the pieces came together! The downloadable notes are very useful and with the video learning I can have a greater understanding of the subject….” – Swananda, June 2012
- I’ve been absolutely loving this online course so far. Both Jon and Theo are amazing teachers, clear, articulate and with great communications skills. It’s easy to understand the modules and all the explanations. The videos are really well done and the materials given to study are perfect! I can’t wait to move on into the Advanced course!…” – Samar, May 2012
- “Great course, clear guidelines and easy to understand…” – Jane, May 2012
- “Just thought I would let you and Theo know how much I am enjoying the course. It’s absolutely riveting and I can’t get enough of it – I am completely hooked! Thank you both so much. Not only is it educational, it is also very entertaining and you both present it, and ‘come over’, so well…” – Lyn, May 2012
- “What a great course Jon and Theo have put together. The combination of video and written support makes learning this fascinating subject both easy and personal, almost like being in a classroom!” – Mia, May 2012
- “I found the foundation course to be fantastic, I have just completed a 7 day feng shui course locally, and Jon’s course topped that one. The info was easy to follow, enjoyable and left me eager for more. I thoroughly enjoyed it.” – Susan, April 2012
- “I really enjoyed the course and thought it was fascinating. I have read books on the subject but you made it so much easier by watching the videos and actually seeing things in action. It was clear and concise and simple to understand the way you taught. Great course, much easier than learning from a book. Well explained and clear to understand. Thank you” – Neshla, Mar 2012
- “I am really enjoying this course. Special thanks to Theo when everything went electronically wrong for me at the beginning; he was endlessly supportive. Confidence with floor plans will take a while, but wonderful having a focus for natural curiosity.” – Alisoun, Mar 2012
- “So far I watched most of the basic modules and find them so easy to understand. Little jargon, some humour and a touch of bunter and both of you talk to the viewer and not at them and without a teaching tone. Brill. I love it! I love the way you two work together, so at ease and totally balanced. With the warmest of wishes to you both and doing the course is a real joy.” – Gabriella, Mar 2012
- Hello Jon and Theo. Thank you very much for the foundation course. I am enjoying all the knowledge and the professional way you made the videos. Thank you, All the best, Walthera – Jan, 2012
Have a look at the testimonials from Jon’s clients and colleagues who decided to take a chance, embrace Jon’s teachings, and were richly rewarded…
‘…Any major decisions in my life are only implemented once I have consulted him….’I’m a mother with four lively young children and a husband who frequently travels abroad. We live in a large house surrounded by land in rural Essex. I asked Jon to look at the plans of our extension proposals and whether the acquisition of neighbouring land would be useful or not to our property.Jon spent several hours at my home looking at the surrounding land and discussing my concerns and all the possibilities that my husband and I had regarding changes. He spent a lot of time engrossed in what looked like complicated calculations and at the end sat us down to explain what he’d discovered. From my limited knowledge of Feng Shui, I was curious and open to see what he suggested. A lot of the advice he gave us was practical and common sense. For example, he pointed out that the position of our outdoor temporary swimming pool was actually in a position that could make me feel drained or isolated or cut off. He suggested a relocation of the pool which we did. He also helped in great detail to choose the design, the layout and suggest colours for the new proposed kitchen.
I have to admit I feel a lot more secure and comfortable in our newly refurbished home.
There are still issues I am dealing with, but I feel confident that I understand more of the process. What I found intriguing and extremely useful was his take and understanding of my children and my relationship with them. He’s helped me enormously in understanding where my teenage daughter is at present in her life and how best to relate to her. Any major decisions in my life are only implemented once I have consulted him. I am not necessarily a huge believer in Feng Shui, but it seems to work.
Angela E., Hertfordshire
‘…Jon is amazingly caring and considerate and very reliable…’
“My husband and I are both broadcasters and we have two small children and live in a quiet, new development on the outskirts of Oxford.
I already knew a fair amount about Feng Shui from reading books and attending a few courses. When we moved into our new home, I wanted someone who knew their Feng Shui and who I knew I could trust to evaluate our home and give us suggestions before we redecorated.
Jon asked us in advance for a scale floor plan of our new home, which we provided, along with our dates of birth. What we both found very helpful was his interpretation of our Stars using 9 Star Ki astrology. It was enormously helpful in understanding where we were in terms of our career at that time and what the possibilities looked like.
Using the Luo Pan compass and his formulas, Jon was able to pick up the strong areas of chi within the property and suggest how to tone down areas that were not so supportive. Since I knew a little bit about Five Elements, I found it fascinating. Suggestions were mainly related to colour and the usage of different parts of the property. He also discovered the corner of an adjacent building that was ‘attacking’ our back door and suggested we planted a shrub to hide this undermining influence. He also felt very strongly that since we lived at the far end of a cul-de-sac that we needed to bring the chi straight to our front door and we have achieved this by building a path directly to our property from the road.
Since his first visit we now have another child and my husband’s career is going from strength to strength and we love our new home. Jon is amazingly caring and considerate and very reliable. It is always good to know that he is there at the end of the phone if we ever need advice. I can highly recommend him to anyone.”
‘…I was so impressed with his sincerity, integrity and diligence to detail that I recommended him to both my brother and my son for a consultation…’
“I work in the City as the manager of an employment bureau and my husband works in local government. We first met Jon seven years ago, when he came to our home in West London to survey our home and give us advice.
We both learnt a lot about Feng Shui during his visit. Both of us were under the impression, in those days, that it was simply a matter of locating your wealth or health area! Jon opened our eyes to a whole different approach to Feng Shui. He identified strong and weak areas in the property and suggested simple, yet effective ways to bring about change. He was also extremely accurate in his interpretation of our dates of birth through a system of astrology that he uses called 9 Star Ki.
I was so impressed with his sincerity, integrity and diligence to detail that I recommended him to both my brother and my son for a consultation. In both cases (although I was not present) I received brilliant feedback from them. More recently, when John and I moved to our new home in Essex, he came literally days after we moved in. He was able to survey the home and garden and surrounding areas and give us feedback. He loved the property and showed us how to enhance its strengths.
However, a year later we were still not 100% happy with our home. Money was coming in and going out just as quickly. I gave Jon a call and he was able to arrange a short visit to see if he could spot anything extra.
Hidden behind the chalet at the bottom of the garden, Jon discovered the drainage system off the roof was creating a massive waste of water on the north of the property in what he called the female side – the Tiger side. He immediately got excited and said that the run-off water should face the other way and preferably into water butts. He also gave me some great insights regarding my own health, which came from his previous practice as a dietary consultant and as a shiatsu practitioner.
Almost immediately the cash flow problem dried up! I can highly recommend him and find his caring and calm presence very reassuring. I would not hesitate in recommending him.”
Jean and John, London
‘…I would not hesitate to recommend him. It is his experience, knowledge, and, from what I have seen, his incredible intuition and skill that I value.’
“I’m a television producer and live with my wife and daughters in Fulham, London.I was faced with two very important decisions that would affect my family and my career. One was the need to relocate my family to a new home, and secondly I needed to look for convenient offices closer to where I lived. I asked Jon if he was free to look at several properties with this in mind and give me his take on them all. From what he told me, he would be capable of viewing the properties briefly, taking some readings, doing some calculations and telling me on the spot whether any of the properties were viable for my needs.
As far as the office locations were concerned, we looked at three different sites. He took some 15/20 minutes to look at the property outside and briefly inside. On each occasion I gave him (as requested by Jon) a scale floor plan that I got from the estate agents.
Over a cup of coffee nearby he was able to tell me which one to go for and why. He also said that, should I want this particular office more thoroughly surveyed, to give me an indication of where to sit and what colours to use and how to utilise the space, he would be willing to do so.
On the house hunting front, he was amazing. Both my wife and I were very concerned whether the property we were looking at and very close to acquiring was suitable or not. On one level we were excited about the new home, but had some niggling doubts. Armed with a floor plan and an agent hovering in the background, he was immediately very excited and thrilled by the property. Outside later he was able to explain to both my wife and I why he thought the property was so lucky and what briefly we needed to be concerned about. We both gave an enormous sigh of relief and I would not hesitate to recommend him. It is his experience, knowledge, and, from what I have seen, his incredible intuition and skill that I value.”
John Cairns, London
‘…I feel that my future is bright and I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a property to ask Jon his opinion first…’
“I’m a professional musician with a well-known orchestra and am single and live in south-west London. For many years I have been a great fan, and indeed a devotee, of the 9 Star system of astrology.Among all the books on the subject, I find Jon’s fascinating, simple and very accessible. To my delight and surprise I found out that his knowledge of spatial Feng Shui was just as deep as his broad experience with 9 Star astrology is.
I needed to find a suitable flat or house in south-west London that would accommodate both myself and from time to time my mother when she was in London. I had a specific area in London I was looking at and a budget. I approached Jon and asked whether he would have a quick look at a number of properties and be brutally honest and tell me if any of them were suitable from his point of view.
Over the course of a month, we saw five different properties. On each occasion he had a floor plan that I had received from the agent, and took a good look at the property from the outside, noted where it was in the street, and then had a brief look around inside. He took various readings with his fascinating-looking Feng Shui compass and then disappeared in his car for ten minutes engrossed in what looked like rather complicated calculations. Without letting on too much, he asked if we could view the next property. On one occasion we viewed three properties within an hour and on another occasion, two.
It was the look on his face of excitement and thrill when he entered the home that I currently live in – it was rather like Eureka! I immediately knew that this was the property I was looking for. He certainly confirmed this after doing his calculations, and has been incredibly helpful and detailed in suggesting colours, layout and kitchen design for my new home. Once I had decided on this current property, he came back and gave it a more thorough survey and now my builders and architects are working alongside his recommendations.
I feel very reassured that Jon checked the property out. I feel secure here as a single woman and I feel that my future is bright and I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a property to ask Jon his opinion first. After all, for me it was the single biggest investment of my life, and I wanted to get it right. Thank you Jon.”
‘…I would highly recommend Jon to anyone who is thinking of having anything Feng Shui’d.’“Jon Sandifer’s expertise as a Feng Shui consultant is proven by the results I’ve achieved in my business. When Jon came to be premises he spent a lot of time measuring the locations with the Chinese compass. Jon then produced a comprehensive report detailing several areas and where best to place certain items to gain the maximum benefit and also which materials to use to get the best from the location. I had no experience of Feng Shui before but have complete faith in it now. I don’t know how it works but it does.Jon suggested the layout of the building, the colours to use in particular areas and the materials to use, e.g. wood or metal. The effect has been amazing, creating a complete feeling of calm which is especially noticeable when entering the premises – this has been especially commented on by my customers. However, Jon doesn’t leave you there. I have asked Jon’s advice about certain situations and Jon can recognise when something has changed in an area. When I put it back to how it should be the problem is resolved. His expertise and dedication is brilliant.Jon also produced an extremely accurate Chinese horoscope reading for my son which was extremely accurate even though Jon had never met him.
I would highly recommend Jon to anyone who is thinking of having anything Feng Shui’d.”
‘…I really recommend your service and plan to ask you to come back to our office…’“I would like to thank you above all for the CARE that you put into your visit to our company. Not only did you put a lot of effort, but your care, detailed explanation and repetition really made us understand what you were seeing. This made the difference in being able to deal with the issues once you were gone.In the end, I can safely say that the information that you have given us has been very valuable in making us take action and make the tough decisions that will be creating a positive impact on our bottomline.I really recommend your service and plan to ask you to come back to our office to update things in due time.Best Regards,
R.T, The Middle East
‘…After all these years I regard Jon more as a friend or indeed as a member of the family… I would not hesitate in recommending him…’
“I’m a company director with two adult sons and live in Esher, Surrey.
I did a lot of reading about Feng Shui over ten years ago and actually attended one of Jon’s seminars on the subject in 1994. His knowledge of health, healing and 9 Star Astrology is superb. I have consulted him on a number of occasions over the years regarding Feng Shui, 9 Star Astrology and have had him compile Four Pillars Astrology charts for all of my family.
On each and every occasion I was impressed by his thoroughness and concern for detail. He has a very cheerful and positive presence which my family and I have always found very reassuring.
Both of my sons run their own businesses and always consult Jon before they make any major moves, or acquire property, or when choosing a date to open a new branch of their business.
On too many occasions his predictions have been far too accurate. He doesn’t deal with it in a scary way, but simply in a more practical, down to earth and positive way. He always gives you the common sense options when faced with a dilemma.
After all these years I regard Jon more as a friend or indeed as a member of the family. He’s a delightful person with a lovely family and a real gem. I would not hesitate in recommending him.”
Wendy, Esher, Surrey